Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When Dupont Stops Being a Neighborhood, and Starts Being a Dorm



This past weekend, ARWDC's own Berg did an interview with Randy Gyllenhaal, reporter for Palestra.net, a FOX News company... and no relation (that we know of) to Jake Gyllenhaal.

While we would have preferred not to be followed up by the RWDC equivalent of "Spencer" - a self-proclaimed "stalkerazzi" who has also tweeted that she told Hot 99.5's @kaneshow that she'd "... get nekked in the hot tub!!" - it's a solid piece that might help explain a little more about what neighbors are dealing with, and also why we're here.

6 comments:

Yar Har! said...

I am very sad that I cannot go to Russia House whenever I want. It was my favorite place in DC!

Scott said...

Randy is a cousin of Jake, actually (I went to college with him).

Eric said...

This is now my new favorite blog.

David said...

This blog would probably be worth reading if it didn't make my eyes want to bleed after 2 minutes of white text on a black background.



Gross.

Unknown said...

yaaaaaawwwnn...

when will the endless whining cease?

"i hate the RW, yet me and the hubby can't help but camp outside the house and comment on every move."

the RW is here - nothing you can do about that. EXCEPT stop making DC look like a bunch of idiots. let the show film in peace and get a life!

oh wait - a bus! a light! waaaahhhhhhhhh!

Alexis Glenn said...

Think whatever you want about a crappy reality show, who are the ridiculous D-bags hanging outside the RW house to catch a glimpse of a reality "star"??? jesus christ