Monday, June 8, 2009

UPDATE: Inside of the New Real World DC House

This came to us from some eagle eyes....great find.

I present to you pictures from the interior renovations of the Real World DC house BEFORE the walls get caked with bodily fluids and alcohol-induced spit up.

******Update 4:21 PM: Looks like someone took down the pictures of the Real World house when this post went up (ironically timed perfect for our Wonkette debut'. LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU)

If anyone has the pictures and you are 21+, and preferably a good looking gal who is ok with overweight media dorks, I'll gladly trade you a beer for them.

******Update 11:09 PM: Thank you to the scholar who found the link to pics again. They are available here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about we move some of the homeless into the property instead of the douchebags?

Trace said...

So construction is supposed to be finished on the 20th. Luckily living across the street, I can play ding-dong-ditch with my dog.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, MTV will force them to start a non profit, or get security clearances. Either of those would result in hilarity

Adam said...

I feel your pain. I live on Capitol Hill and dread them coming to the bars here.

Unknown said...

Pics are still up at http://tinyurl.com/ndwnfz

Unknown said...

Don't worry DC Hipsters! They won't be coming to the bars of Capitol Hill to pretend they are rubbing elbows with politicians, and the Atlas District is too far from a cab or metro. You're cocoons of pretention are safe!

kindalikepuck said...

I couldn't disagree more Chris, my cocoons of pretention are EXACTLY the sort of places that TRWDC is looking to scope out, and dammit, how can I be brooding and quirky if I have the embodiment of American corporate whorebaggery sticking their cameras in my face?

If I wanted this I would have moved to NY and taken a soulless PR job, made a ton of cash, moved to Connecticut or Long Island with my trophy wife and then started voting Republican.