Monday, June 8, 2009

Things we are guaranteed to overhear during the filming of Real World DC:

Things we are guaranteed to overhear during the filming of Real World DC:

“OH MY GOD! Lauriol Plaza has the BEST Mexican food ever!”

“The Georgetown Waterfront is so cool! I hear there is another waterfront in Southwest but it’s gross.”

“The Metro just doesn’t take us anyplace we need to go, I mean look how far the “Adams Morgan” stop is from Adams Morgan.”

“I’m going to spend EVERY NIGHT in DC at Smith Point from now on.”

“I met the sweetest guy at Town Tavern last night….”

“Everyone in this town is a lawyer, I’m totally going to find a rich husband

“Ugh, this neighborhood is so boring sometimes, why didn’t they put the house in Old Town

“Sometimes I wish I had been old enough to be cast on Real World: Miami

3 comments:

Tom Veil said...

I love the Lauriol Plaza photo!

kindalikepuck said...

Hah! That is an ACTUAL photo of the rooftop deck during happy hour.

DAM said...

That's an awesome post.